Wednesday, September 28, 2016

October's Quote


"all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." 
JRR Tolkien

time is something I've been thinking more and more about recently, as we've found a rhythm to our days and I'm able to squeeze in time for some hobbies again. I don't get to them everyday but in general, I have time to read new books, knit a little, exercise and take walks, sometimes write, keep up with my favorite podcasts and cook healthy meals for my family. I'm finding it helps to have a list of things I'd like to get to so that when I have a free moment, I'm able to use that time wisely, instead of just mindlessly scrolling Instagram (though I still stop in there most days...) I'm just practicing making conscious decisions about how I'd like to spend those little pockets of extra time.

No comments:

Post a Comment