Monday, February 17, 2014
10 final things
1. every time I hear the song Roar by Katy Perry I have to dance. I cannot help myself.
2. I have finally fully embraced my inner Fangirl. The truth is, I am a complete geek. (I read somewhere that being a geek means you just get really excited about things. in that case, I don't see why you wouldn't want to be one, but that's just me)
3. my most solid source of inspiration is the change of the seasons.
4. I am very bad at making new friends. This isn't because I don't want any. It's mostly because I am incredibly shy.
5. Thankfully I married a man with an extroverted side to his personality. (although he has plenty of introvert too!)
6. I have kept a quote book since I was in high school and one of my teachers gave us an assignment to collect 20 quotes that inspired us. There was no way I could stop at 20, and I haven't stopped collecting them since!
7. One day, I hope to have a studio. This is my modest dream.
8. I go by my middle name. always have and most likely always will!
9. Challenging myself to grow and learn new things is a continual source of happiness for me.
10. this is my last 10 things post. You can read the others here here and here.