Saturday, January 4, 2014

January's Quote


"All of your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough...they will tell you no, all your life they will tell you no. and you will tell them yes."
(from a Nike ad)

First of all, Happy New Year!!

It's been ages since I've visited this space! Our vacation has been in every way lovely and perfect and exactly what we needed. I'll be back to regular blogging in about a week, but for now I just wanted to pop in and share a few simple thoughts.
I'm so grateful for everything that took place in 2013. I faced some fears and started seeing my dream become a reality. There is so much more to learn and do but I know that there are much better things ahead! 
So excited to see where this year takes me and my little creative endeavor, to keep saying YES when all those fears catch up with me and try and tell me to quit.  And thank you again for supporting handmade this past year. I could never do this without kind and lovely people like you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment