Friday, February 22, 2019

where I am these days


Hello friends

Today I just wanted to pop into this space to share where you can find me these days (for anyone stumbling across my work here and wondering what's happened to me!)

About a year and a half ago I launched a little yarn company, under the same name as this blog: Raincloud & Sage Yarn. While I still have a soft spot for this blog and all that it has given me over the years, my work has evolved and expanded beyond what this space can hold. I have been reluctant to let go of this space to be honest and always thought in the back of my mind that I might return to blogging here. But it's time to face the facts and officially let go of it. 

And so. Although I totally realize that it's been ages since I posted here, and no one is waiting with baited breath for this post I wanted to pop in anyways to let you know what's up and where you can find me these days:  


Instagram: You can follow along with everything Raincloud & Sage Yarn here and you can follow my personal account (where I'm currently not very active, but am in the midst of pivoting) here

Website: I'm also of course over on our website here. This is where you'll find our shop and more info about our yarns, but also our journal, which is where I've been sharing blog posts roughly once a month. 

My email newsletter: This is currently where I write all my long and rambling thoughts that I previously put into blog posts. It's also where I share behind the scenes stories & sneak peeks about the process of creating our yarn as well as shop news and projects and posts from our community. You can sign up via our website here. (As a thanks, you'll also received a free copy of my Moorland Mittens pattern too!)

And that's basically it. If you're still reading this I want to say a heartfelt thank you for all the support here over the years. Writing this blog taught me so much and brought me so much joy over the years. It gave me the courage to go after so many dreams and I am not exaggerating when I say that it has played a huge role in helping me become who I am today. Which is why I wanted to finish it off properly before completely leaving it behind. I'm excited for what the future holds and hope you'll consider following along further- I'd love to keep in touch. 

Until then, friends. 



above photo by Finlay Burrage, who has been doing all the professional photography and video for r&s yarn. More info about his work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment