Friday, November 21, 2014

Dubliner Hat



I shared this photo this morning on Instagram, but I thought I would post it here as well just as an FYI for all you knitters.

This is the Dubliner Hat. Originally, it was a custom order I designed for a good friend of mine but I love it so much, I've decided to release the pattern. I know you can't see much of it from this photo, but it's quite honestly my most favorite of all the things I've designed so far. When I finished it and put it on my head I had a real moment of I made this?!? awe. I was almost too excited to sleep that night (true story) and first thing in the morning I cast on one for me. 

So. To the point. I'm looking for a few more test knitters to knit up the hat before I release the pattern out into the world (well, at least the Ravelry world). I know it's a busy time with Christmas gifts and everything, but if you're interested either leave me a comment here with your email or else send me a message directly at raincloudandsage@gmail.com and I'll send you the details.

I would be really excited to have you on board!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to test knit your hat design. I emailed you already but if you want to message me on ravelry, I'm projectstashel. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you today via Instagram and am reading through your posts :). So lovely! If you still need testers I would love to help. Sarahshepherd963@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete