Friday, August 23, 2013

coming soon!




I love Fall. There is no way around it, it's just my season. 

To me, Fall is walking through crunching leaves, sipping warm coffee. It's smelling squash roasting in the oven. It's pulling out all my favorite scarves and sweaters, forgotten about in the rush of Summer. And, of course, it's longer evenings curled up on the couch knitting. 

That being said, I am so excited to share my new Fall line of hand-knit and crochet products, and to "officially" launch my little Etsy shop. I've been open for the past few months, but most of my time has been directed elsewhere...one of these "elsewhere-s" being designing and making these new products. In these designs, I tried to capture the warm, rich, earthy, and homey feel of this season coming quickly upon us. They will all be live in the shop soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment