Monday, June 24, 2013

weekend craftiness



so. I spent this weekend designing patterns for my Fall 2013 line. Unsuccessfully. Sometimes craft really keeps me humble. It's hard not to be when your entire day's work is unravelled before your eyes and you are back where you started. A ball of yarn and a stick or two. 

At this point, it's time to make brownies.

Or pack for a trip to Dublin! Which is where I am going today. Will be really great to get away for a bit. I can't wait to explore the city, and to finally visit a bookstore that sells books in my own language! 

Whenever I pack for a trip, I always start with my purse, or book bag. Some good reading material, my pencil case, a journal with a few notes of what I want to visit, my passport case and wallet, a little crochet, and of course a scarf. These are my travelling essentials. 

I'll be back later this week to share my adventures, and talk about how weird it was to order off the menu in English again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment