Monday, March 27, 2017

here and there


This video was made by my cousin as part of his Biking Around the World trip- and it includes knitting! 

This pattern by Manderine's is just so beautiful. I'm seriously loving crescent shaped shawls right now and this one is at the top of the list!

This interview with the owner of Wollen Berlin (a LYS in Berlin) was a very inspiring read

This magazine is everywhere right now- and for good reason. I devoured my copy. 

This pattern was part of the bonus patterns in the WOODS crowdfunding campaign. As soon as I saw it, I knew I'd be making it. Planning to cast on this week! 

This interview with Andrea Mowry on the Sweet Georgia show was one of the MOST inspiring podcasts I've listened to all year. Seriously. Loved it.

This article from the Wool Days website was so interesting and informative. You can really feel Megan's passion and love for wool!

Loving the look of this project- something for spring maybe? 

Also, not fibre related but I cannot wait to get my hands on this book. So so excited.



And not to be forgotten:
that notebook is probably the thing I get asked most often about and I absolutely love it. I use it for all my pattern writing and any projects/patterns that I improvise or heavily modify.

that yarn bowl was a gift from my mom & is handmade on the Sunshine Coast in BC (sadly, I don't know by whom!)

and... Quince and Co Owl -need I say more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment