Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Movies



There's nothing like curling up on the couch on a cold day, with comfy blankets, warm coffee, and knitting projects to watch a holiday movie! In my family, there were always a few classics we re-watched every year. We would decorate the tree, eat freshly baked Christmas cookies, and enjoy our favorite movies together. Here are the movies I watch repeatedly, every holiday season.

A Charlie Brown's Christmas
When we were younger, my siblings and I would watch this every Christmas Eve. And to this day, Christmas in my parent's house sounds like the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack. 

White Christmas
One of my mom's favorites, we would often watch this while decorating the tree and of course singing along!

The Holiday
I LOVE this movie. And, if possible, I think I love the soundtrack even more. (though I listen to it all year, not just at Christmas!)

Home Alone
This is Waldi's Christmas movie. We usually watch both the first and second during the season. Again, the soundtrack is stellar and puts me right in the holiday mood!

Love Actually
I love movies with multiple separate, yet interconnecting story lines. This has become a favorite holiday movie of mine in the last few years. 

Elf
This always makes me laugh. (also, the knit hat that Zooey Deschanel wears would make a really great project some time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment