Wednesday, October 9, 2013

yarn along

This week, I am joining Yarn Along, hosted by Ginny of Small Things. An opportunity to share my love of knitting AND reading? Yes please!



knitting: Recently I have been working on so many cowls. While a good cowl is probably one of my favorite things to knit, I was needing a bit of a change. Started up these simple crochet wrist warmers with a lovely mustard yarn of my Grandma's. I am planning to make them quite long, with a cuff and maybe buttons.

reading: I just finished Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick today, and I loved it. I saw the movie first and was blown away. I really enjoyed getting to hang out with these characters a little bit more. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty yarn. I assume you are making up the design as you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you- it's one of my favorite Fall colours! I am, but it's just single crochet worked in the round :)

    ReplyDelete