Friday, May 3, 2013

ten things


I've decided to write a list of 10 things about me each quarter (3 months) for the first year of this blog. I thought it would be a fun way to share a bit more about myself!

1. I adore reading. I read about one book per week, usually a great mix of things.  

2. my husband's name is Waldi. He amazes me every day. 

3. Rain makes me homesick.  

4. I have three goals in this life: to live simply, to learn constantly, and to love unconditionally. (and sometimes I resent these goals for being so hard!)

5. I drink a lot of coffee.  

6. German confuses me. I do not understand the point of having 6 words for the but using the same word for both she and they. I mean, really- did no one else think that was weird??

7. Sometimes, I write poetry. You can read some of it here

8. I love typographies. I am an INFJ and a 4 on the Enneagram. (In short this means, I am introverted. And I cry a lot) 

9. When I was younger, I wanted Meg Murray to be my best friend.  

10. I loveeee to write lists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment