Wednesday, October 15, 2014

let's talk podcasts! (again)




I made a list several months ago with a few podcasts that I had been enjoying. Since then, I've discovered so many more great ones that I decided to share a second list. 2014 is the year of podcasts it seems. I'm more of an audio podcast girl, but I've included a few video-casts that in my mind shouldn't be missed.

audio:

1. knit.fm (with Pam Allen & Hannah Fettig) 

I know I mentioned knit.fm last time, but if you are a knitter I honestly can't recommend this podcast enough. Pam and Hannah just really know what they're talking about. I feel like I learn so much in each episode, I'm tempted to put down my needles and take notes!

2. Elise Gets Crafty (with Elise Blaha Cripe)

Again, I know I mentioned this last time, but Elise's podcast is my official current favorite. I'm fascinated by the broad range of topics she covers and the interesting guests she hosts. Her interview style is so easy to listen to that I find myself totally intrigued by topics that I've never before given a second thought to. Cannot recommend this highly enough!

3. The Art of Simple (with Tsh Oxenreider)

This past Spring, I read Tsh's book, Notes from a Blue Bike and loved it. (read more of my thoughts about it here) So naturally, I was curious about her podcast. I've not made it through many of the archives, but the newer episodes have all been very interesting and encouraging.  

4. Pomcast (with Lydia & Sophie from Pompom Mag)

You guys- Pompom Magazine has a podcast! I adore the patterns this publication puts out, and so of course I had to give the podcast a try. Lydia and Sophie talk about what they're working on, interview guests and share general knitting related goodness.  

video:

1. Juniper Grace Tube (with Juniper Grace)

Grace is a fellow Canadian, and even lives close to my hometown, so it's lovely hearing her mention favorite places and things from home. Also, she's reading Anne of Green Gables currently on air. How awesome is that?

2. The Hungriest Knitter (with Rachel)

Knitting and cooking?! What more could you possibly ask for in a Podcast! 


Phew...that was a list! Again, I'd love to hear about any podcasts you love & recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment