Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Launch



It's finally here! 

Spring has definitely arrived here in Marburg, and now it's arrived in the shop as well! As of this week, all Fall/Winter items have been replaced with light and lovely pastel colored items for your house & home. Everything is still handmade by me in my home studio, and most of these items are crocheted from 100% cotton yarn. I've tried to include a nice selection of Spring colors- mint green, peach, plum, turquoise and neutral shades of brown and grey to balance it all out. 


I think my favorite may be these little pouches, perfect for holding phones, cameras, cosmetics, or really anything that you don't want bouncing around loosely in the bottom of your bag. I've been using mine as a wallet for a few weeks now and I love the look of the lace trim with the wooden button. Right now they're available in both gray & brown (as base color) but I'm hoping to add more colors very soon!
  

There are also a few trivets/washcloths (including the Farm House Trivet from last Fall) and patterns will still be available all Summer. I've been using my Country Cottage washcloths (pictured above) for weeks now. They make great cloths, napkins, trivets...perfect for brightening up my daily kitchen routine a little bit.

Anyways, thanks for letting me share with you what I've been up to the last few weeks. If you've got an extra minute or two, stop by the shop and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment