Wednesday, April 23, 2014
little list of Spring Goals
I'm pretty happy with my progress on my Winter Goals (4/5 is pretty good I think). I love having these small lists to remind me to take the time for small things that I enjoy. For some reason when things get a little crazy, these sorts of small joys are the first to go. That is why planning them is so important! One thing I learned last Summer is that sometimes it's best to start small and go from there. So here are my list of small(ish) goals for this Spring season!
1. keep my small herb garden alive!
2. knit a pair of socks (no suprise there...)
3. host a simple birthday celebration
4. join a fitness class (in German...ahhhhh!)
5. learn to spin (this one is a bit of a bigger goal, but it's something I'm very excited about. hopefully I can get ahold of supplies soon!)