Wednesday, September 18, 2013

handmade


sometimes, I get a little carried away. I set goals that are too far beyond where I am at. I take on too many projects. I try and grow things a little to fast.

this usually ends with stress. and tears. and me not knowing where to go next. 

right now is a little bit like that. I have so many ideas and so many projects on the go, so much coming up that needs to be done. I have cramps in my hands from knitting. and don't get me wrong, I love what I do. But sometimes I forget that little fact.

and so today, I am trying to remain focused on the fact that I believe in handmade. I love that I can make something beautiful using just two sticks and some string. 

and I am so grateful that there are people out there who believe in and support this work. 

(PS: stay tuned for an exciting announcement coming at the end of the week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment