I've decided to write a list of 10 things about me each quarter (3 months) for the first year of this blog. I thought it would be a fun way to share a bit more about myself!
2. my husband's name is Waldi. He amazes me every day.
3. Rain makes me homesick.
4. I have three goals in this life: to live simply, to learn constantly, and to love unconditionally. (and sometimes I resent these goals for being so hard!)
5. I drink a lot of coffee.
6. German confuses me. I do not understand the point of having 6 words for the but using the same word for both she and they. I mean, really- did no one else think that was weird??
7. Sometimes, I write poetry. You can read some of it here.
8. I love typographies. I am an INFJ and a 4 on the Enneagram. (In short this means, I am introverted. And I cry a lot)
9. When I was younger, I wanted Meg Murray to be my best friend.
10. I loveeee to write lists.